- Can I add my coupon after I’ve made my order?
No. Because of the way our computers are set up we can not add the coupon after you have completed your order.
- How long does does delivery take?
It usually takes about 45 minutes to an hour, but it will vary depending on how busy it is.
- How much does delivery cost?
The cost for delivery depends on how far away you live from the restaurant.
- Do I need to be present when the delivery driver arrives if I pay by credit card?
Yes. The owner of the credit card must be there to sign the credit card receipt. The drive will also need to take a rubbing of the card as proof that the card was present.
- Do you take checks?
No. We stopped taking checks after September 1, 2011.
- What is the “regular sauce” in subs?
Our regular sauce is a mayo based sauce with Italian seasoning.
- Can I pick up my order thru the drive thru?
Yes. Please make sure to stop by the speaker box first to let us know you are coming through.
- When does the build your own dine-in special start and end?
The building your own special is available for dine-in seven days a week from 11AM – 2PM and 5PM – 8PM.
- How many will a dish feed?
Usually most main course specialty items will feed one person very generously. Depending on your appetite, you could probably comfortably share most entrees.